Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wednesday weird-day

So my workload just went zero to sixty in the blink of an eye, blog post on postpone for now...but I will leave you with  my Wednesday whine (stolen from Bitchy Runners)...

Why the heck does my office think it is OK to set the temp indoors to 65 degrees, when it is only 70 outside and  some people could catch hypothermia at their desks...or just look like freaks wrapped in fleece blankets all day?!

stop counting the multiple chins...it's not nice...
Happy Humpday!

6 comments:

  1. bahahahaha. okay. i love this idea. and that pic. my work is the SAME. in my building its a sauna and you feel like you are falling asleep because its so warm. in the women's building it is freezing...and my teeth chatter. at least i am awake there. bahaha! okay. good luck with that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate how cold offices are, yikes! Love the pictures though, haha!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you need a snuggie! it's ridiculously hot at my job, we have a drive thru window so the AC goes right out. and we have to wear white coats over our clothes. layers in a 90 degree pharmacy, no thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, I hate office AC. My office is actually housed in an arena so I swear they have it on in the winter months too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My office is unnecessarily cold. It messes with me when I come in hot from a lunch hour run into the ridiculous cold.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for keeping up with Happy, Healthy & Strong - I love to hear all of your comments and feedback!