Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What I Love Wednesday, Birthday edition

Last week I decided to start doing these, What I Love Wednesday posts, and I really enjoyed putting together the things I am loving right now....and what more perfect day to post this, than the one I really love's birthday!  So Happy Birthday Tripp, you are...

And everyday...

When you are the hott, to my hot mess...

That you protect that tanned physic :)

 That you love wine as much as me...
 But even more that you appreciate the magnificence of stunning sunsets...
 I love that you clean up oh so nice....
But know how to get down...
 and sometimes take me with you....
 I absolutely adore how awesome you are...
 at the thing you love...
 And how you surprise me, with the the absurd things I dream up...
 And how you support my goals and dreams...
And sometimes you even partake in my dreams...

And let me join you in yours...
 Because I support yours, and adore your success and motivation
 I love when you hold me close when I am cold or upset or scared...
 And that you make me laugh, at least once a day...

Happy Birthday to What I Love this Wednesday, and every day...Tripp :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are you loving this Wednesday?

Have you ever been horseback riding?

We went in the Dominican...it hurts your buttooty!


6 comments:

  1. Love this post! It made me oh so happy. Happy Birthday to your hubby! Love all of the awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this SO MUCH!! You guys are such a gorgeous couple!!

    I love that I am sitting in bed while it's raining outside and having a lazy day for the first time in a LONG time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute. Happy Birthday to Tripp.

    I love the pictures you posted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the spin you put on this post! Very cute! You two are lucky to have each other.

    I don't have a very positive history with horses, haha. Riding them makes me nervous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww that was adorable! You guys are really cute together!

    I have done horseback riding, but D is not in favor of it so never with him. He is pretty easy going though so he might just find himself on a horse one day anyhow

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is too adorable! happy birthday to tripp!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for keeping up with Happy, Healthy & Strong - I love to hear all of your comments and feedback!