Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What I Love Wednesday

I see a lot of "what I ate" & "what I learned" & "what I worked" Wednesday blog posts, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and post a "What I love Wednesday"


because, well, I have gotten a few things I really love lately...

kind of like these...
My new Saucony Kinvaras - lovin speed work in these
Or the box of these...
Box Full'o Vita Coco, and note addressed to the "Tastemaker"
and topping my english muffins and smoothies with some of these....
 Then munching on some of this....
Free candy swag bag from a work conference last week :)
 And baking up some of this...
My second batch of my banana bread in 3 days :)
 Then catching Tripp doing this...
 And then give me this look...
He caught me snipering on the porch 
 While enjoying this...
Katie's delicious sangria, in her new gorgeous kitchen!
and starting off the weekend with some of this...
 On a boat with them...
While watching this guy...
 Do this....

 While wrapping up my weekend with this...
Third place in age group, first ever award in a long race!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What are you loving lately?





6 comments:

  1. this post is SOOOO FUN. love your medal and award. and that ice cream/cone deliciousness looks amazing. banana bread is my absolute fave. i have been wanting some kinvaras foreverrrrr! you are amazing basically. that is all. love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this RI weather! So much better than VA!

    Thanks for calling me out on the run today! It totally made my day. If you want to meet for a run tomorrow or Saturday let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Post :)

    I just found your blog! I was a gymnast and pole vaulter as well that has turned runner/triathlete.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those shoes, and your award... and really love the sangria. I'm thirsty now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am lovin' all that coconut water! It would be delicious in a smoothie with a pile of frozen fruit...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for keeping up with Happy, Healthy & Strong - I love to hear all of your comments and feedback!