Thursday, September 15, 2011

3 Things Thursday

Quick update on my life - since I have blogged sparsely...


1. Work  - I have been in a full day work meeting, and am pretty warn out to be honest.  Good things await me at the end of this long day, dinner at Legal Seafoods, and maybe a quick stop at the mall :)

2. MRI - I have an MRI tomorrow, I am nervous, excited, mixed in the emotion department.  I finally got frustrated with my leg pain, good news is it hasn't gotten worse, bad news is - it hasn't gotten any better.  I have good days and good hours, but all in all, it is pretty much the same as it was when I hurt it...which brings me to # 3...I don't know if I am over-reacting or not, but I need answers.

3. 4 Weeks - It has been 4 weeks since I got hurt, and started bugging you all with my pains (sorry and thank you all in one :) ).  It is also 4 weeks until my marathon.  I have a deadline, which is why I asked my Dr. for the MRI - I need to know if this deadline is realistic...or not.  If I can run this, even with the pain, without hurting myself more - I will.  I don't know if that is crazy or stupid, but this is the voice of frustration and desperation.  If the MRI shows something that will be haulting me in my tracks, I will defer the marathon and work my hardest on getting back out there. 


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever had an MRI?


I have had three...I don't like them, I am too fidgety...



4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your MRI! Hop you get some good news back about the marathon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good decision to go ahead and get the MRI.

    Wishing you the best result, but honestly, whatever it IS, it is best to KNOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get some good news! Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to believe it's been 4 weeks already! Hoping for good news as well... fingers crossed!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for keeping up with Happy, Healthy & Strong - I love to hear all of your comments and feedback!