Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday Motivations

So I am tight on writing time today, but I saw this little piece on Living the Dream, so I thought I would follow suit...plus this quote is just perfect timing and awesome (so is hers, so you should go check it out!)!

Motivational Quotes
Source
I am committed to finishing this 26.2 on October 16th, no excuses, only results.  My results might not be all of my original goals, but goal #1 stands, I will finish this first marathon!

I am dedicated to doing what it takes these next 3 weeks, all of the cross training, PT, stretches, icing, resting...I am dedicated to this sport and I am dedicated to achieving this goal.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your Monday Motivation?


How do you deal with set-backs? Do you let them win, or do you persevere and conquer?

7 comments:

  1. Ooooh that's a great one! Many are interested but won't do what it takes to commit.
    I'm feeling very good about 10/16 for you. And I know you'll do what it takes to make it happen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for this, i need some motivation to get back into the swing of things. you're going to do great things on 10/16!!! YOU GOT THIS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are being smart about your injury and you are going to do so well, it's not even funny!!!
    You have worked so hard this year, it's totally going to pay off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with Neon Blonde Runner - you're being smart, and you've prepared well. You're still going to rock it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that quote!

    I can't wait to read about your marathon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the quote and am so excited for you to run 26.2! so wish i could be there to cheer you on but know you will do amazing! i actually looked up the course while I was in newport just because i could actually understand the area :)

    it is so tough to push through when things do not go as planned. i was injured before my first marathon and i just felt frustrated all the time. i wanted to give up...it didnt seem worth it any more. but i could have never imagined how happy and excited i would be come marathon day...regardless of the past. 10/16 will be a great day. i just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh, I love that quote, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for keeping up with Happy, Healthy & Strong - I love to hear all of your comments and feedback!