Thursday, September 29, 2011

Three Things Thursday - winnings!

1. I am super excited for a couple of new items coming my way in the mail!! Kind of really excited about one in particular, from the lovely Rachelle @ Running for Trevor! A couple of weeks ago, Rachelle took a 12 hour long  ride in a van to Northern Cali to run the Napa Valley Ragnar Relay (you know those 200 mile or so 24 hour running relays?!) with an ultra team to boot (that's 6 instead of 12 runners, covering the same distance as the 12-person team!)!!! Oh, and because she is extra badass, they ran a runner less...that's only 5 runners covering that insane distance!! Go check out her recap (I would have drank that wine for you :)) So anyways...she had a giveaway with us guessing how many kills she would get and what time her team would finish in...I guessed 42 and she had 30 kills, and I guessed a finishing time of 26:42 and it was really 26:08 - go me!! Thanks Rachelle :)


2. I also made a few purchases for myself this past week....I'll give you a little eye candy until I get the real goods!!
JPK Paris 75 Nylon Bucket Bag
I call these all winnings, because I got the bag for $75 off from Rue La La - #winning and I got the bottoms from Planetgear.com for partial the price - #winning!
TYR Running Capris - Black
TYR Kinetic Spin Shorts - Onyx


3. Road ID - I have wanted one of these for a little while now (but wasn't doing much to get one besides entering giveaways - #fail)...well I got lucky, because I won the Active Advantage August RoadID giveaway! woo-hoo!! I ordered a pink wrist ID sport ID that has my info and the words, Believe & Persevere - because lately those have been some motivational pieces getting me by, and I am going to need the reminder when I run that Newport thing.
It looks something like that :)


Want to know something better? When I ordered, they gave me a coupon that I could pass along to my friends(you guys!!). Here's the coupon number:

Coupon Number: ThanksDanielle9081083

The coupon is good for $1 off any Road ID order placed by 10/29/2011. To order, simply go to RoadID.com or click the link: http://www.RoadID.com/?CID=ThanksDanielle9081083

If you prefer, you can call them at 800-345-6335.

You can thank me later!!! On a serious note...these things are 
a very wise investment in your safety and peace of mind - as they told me in my confirmation...they will make you "a highly intelligent individual" (no lie, they told me I must be one because I ordered one!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 comments:

  1. Love the bag! Saw the Planet Gear and all your new running stuff--awesome!
    RW totally rocked that Ragnar too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what!?!!! love all your winnings lately! woo hoo! and love those motivational words...2 of my faves as well ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute stuff! nothing like a shopping spree to pass the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how close you were guessing Rachelle's time! Amazing!! Love the new running gear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of loot for you!!! I need to update my roadid so I will be using that code! Thanks! Love that you are running Newport....my peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those spin shots are hot! I love love spin classes...it's the best cross-training ever. It's the 2nd best way to make me a sweaty mess (2nd to running of course!)

    Great finds. I've been getting RueLaLa e-mails for like two years now but I haven't bought anything yet. But I still look every day. I want to get a Herve Chapelier (sp?) bag, I'll prob get one next time they come up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for keeping up with Happy, Healthy & Strong - I love to hear all of your comments and feedback!