Friday, October 21, 2011

Friendly Friday

Hi guys...just checking in quick on this slow Friday afternoon....I was perusing through FB just now and saw this awesome picture of Chris and I post-marathon, and I seriously cracked the biggest smile.


 I have amazing friends, that do incredible things...I am just lucky enough to have one of those amazing friends be incredible with me :) Thank you Chris...for the long runs, the mental pushes, the last minute ITB massages...so proud of you!

Cheers to the Freakin Weekend....
  Have a great weekend everyone!! I have a busy Saturday, and some fun for you guys coming up :)

4 comments:

  1. Cheers to the freakin' weekend is right! Hope you have a great one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture. And that you are holding your shoes. Taking my shoes off after a race is seriously beyond awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for keeping up with Happy, Healthy & Strong - I love to hear all of your comments and feedback!