Monday, October 10, 2011

Monday Motivations - up and moving

Hey guys, just checking in quick before my race...yes, race...this morning! I am heading off to the Tuft's 10k over at Boston Commons today, my second year in a row running this amazing 7500+ women's event...and this year I get to run on behalf of Luna!! How cool is that?!

I will have a recap to follow later today, but for now..a little motivational piece for Monday...perfect for Monday, especially a vaca Monday that I got up at 6:45 for PT and now and going to race...

Pinned Image
Found this on my pinterest today....
Go ahead and go seize this Monday!!


8 comments:

  1. Happy running!! Good luck and have fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a great race! I'll look forward to the recap. I know you';ll smoke it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to hear all about it! sorry i've been mia, my computer is giving me crap when i try to comment on your page? hopefully it's all worked out now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. bahahaha. best quote ever. so glad to hear your race went well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahhaha. That's comedy! How was the race?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that race!!!! Ran it a few times and it is awesome! Can't wait to hear about it!!! Love the quote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl you fill that quote well! way to go on the race!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for keeping up with Happy, Healthy & Strong - I love to hear all of your comments and feedback!