Monday, October 3, 2011

Monday Motivations

So today is a slow morning, tired Monday and all I want to do is curl up in my bed and smell the 7 lbs. (thank you Costco) of pulled pork simmering in my kitchen until it's ready....but instead I have some of these mature thoughts to ponder while I make myself accomplish some real work today...hope you enjoy!








--------------------------------------------------------------------
How many did you have to stop at and exclaim "holy crap that is me!" or "I was just thinking that!"?

I know I have to agree and admit to at least 3/4 of these...ok, who am I kidding...I have thought or experienced all 32 of these at least once in my life!

9 comments:

  1. I love pulled pork! We just made our own yesterday and it was AMAZING!

    I loved that list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with all of those. And on my drive home from work this morning, I was thinking about how the long red light was good for finishing up a text.

    Happy Monday...yeah I'm still stuck in bed after sleeping post-nightshift from last night. Need to motivate to get up and out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous and so true on so many counts!
    Mmmmm pulled pork.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is awesome! and i don't know what the deal is but my computer has not been letting me comment on your page the last few days?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. crazy! It amazes me how different we all are...and how much we have in common!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahahaha. omg. love these. seriously. too many things that i was like YES!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great - every one of them are so hilarious and true. 25 = hahaha, yes, yes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha thanks I needed this laugh :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEN... when I got to the end I thought- wait- is this actually you posting it? Or someone else? Because if so, we are sister. "Avoid Ghetto"- my absolute fave.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for keeping up with Happy, Healthy & Strong - I love to hear all of your comments and feedback!