Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday Motivation - Vacation Style

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had great weekends, I know a few of you ran the amazing NYCM and a couple of other awesome races...I, however, did not do anything healthy, but I will go into more details on that later...now, it is time for sharing what is motivating me to get to the gym after work on this wonderful Monday...

In a week from today, I will be en route to a fabulous place...
Source

To relax, chill out, read, sleep, swim...
Source
To eat good food, and do some of this....

And it will all be in the "Pearl of the Caribbean"
Source
I am off to St. Barth's in a week from today, and that means, I am uber motivated to hit the gym as many days as I can until that flight next week.  I will trying to spin at least twice, yoga at least once, and some weight sessions strewn in there as well....

How are you motivating this Monday?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is one place you have always wanted to go, but never dreamt you would?

I have wanted to go to the BVIs (British Virgin Islands) for a while now, and just recently, Tripp was asked to sail with a buddy, and that is why this trip is possible at all.  We got extremely lucky, and although I won't see him everyday down there, it will give me a good chance to sit back and relax....

Did you race this weekend? How did it go?!



11 comments:

  1. lucky and I hope this doesn't insult you but your belly button is just like mine! I feel like it's in the middle of my tummy, whereas lots of other people's are lower. YAY! you have a smokin' bod girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that is so awesome! I am so so happy for you and you most definitely deserve it. As I am shivering in the snow here in UT you will be basking in the sun. Enjoy the gym this week girl because it will totally be worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh i'm jealous! have so much fun! ps - i went to jenn's page to send you the link for the planner, but the thing expired, i'm sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy! St. Barth's is fabulous. I need to go back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhhh we have been lots of places but not there, now i've got to add that to my list!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what!?!!!!! i am so jealous. i think i just LOST motivation for the gym through my jealousy. haha. really you so deserve it friend! hope you have a blast. and take lots of pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving the beach body motivation -- get it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! You are such a lucky girl! I have been dying to get away somewhere nice and hot! Enjoy your final sweat sessions before you go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh vacation. Super jealous. I'm motivated today because yesterday I bought new jeans and tomorrow I want them to still fit, haha. Have a great week full of workouts!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh man, take me. I need a tan, and a cocktail. ASAP!

    happy for you to enjoy some downtime.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for keeping up with Happy, Healthy & Strong - I love to hear all of your comments and feedback!