Sunday, December 18, 2011

HBBC Week #4 Round-Up

I am not dead or sick or flaky, I have been around this weekend - reading blogs, holiday parties, massages, and (spoiler alert) yoga...but I just haven't had energy to turn on my computer and stare at the screen.  I never did my HBBC round up on Friday (but I did get my presents wrapped!), so here it goes!

So this week started off really strong, with a fitness packed weekend (that included bootcamp, a race, and field hockey - I did not, however, get in a yoga session like intended).
HBBC2011
Thank you again, Amanda!
Saturday:

  • 2.76 miles jogged/ran (2.76 pts)
  • 90-min. boot camp (9 pts)
Sunday:

  • 4.35 miles ran (3.1 = 5K PR Race :) ) (4.35 pts.)
  • Field Hockey - 50 minutes (5 pts)
Monday:

  • F & V = 1 pt
Tuesday:

  • 1.25 milwa ran (1.25 pts)
  • Boot camp - 50 min. (5 pts.)
  • F & V = 1 pt.
Wednesday:

  • 5.16 miles ran (5.16 pts.)
  • Stretching: 20 min. (1 pt)
  • F & V = 1 pt.
Thursday:

  • Spin class - 50 min (5 pts)
  • F & V= 1 pt.
Friday:

  • 3.04 miles walked (3.04 pts.)
  • F & V = 1 pt.
Week Total:  46.56 pts.

In regards to my F&V intake, I need to concentrate more on the veggies during the weekend - I just don't eat as often, or as normal of meals on weekends, so I have to work on that.  On the workout front, I think I did pretty well! I had a 5k PR, I fit in a strength and a spin class, I even ran 5 miles on TM (which was difficult, hot and not fun).

This week I am going to work on less impact workouts, and let my legs heel up some before the holidays.  I had ART (active release therapy) and Graston on Friday, followed by a deep tissue massage on Saturday, so needless to say - my legs are a bit tender/sore today.  

7 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great week! If your done wrapping, want to head to the Cape and do mine? My challenge this week is planning my weekend food like I plan my weekday food! Always a challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post made me feel like an epic holiday failure. lol I should've signed up for that HBBC challenge :D

    and YES 5k PR race pace on over 4 miles = YAYAYAYAYAY! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week of workouts! That 90 minute boot camp would have been TOUGH - most that are one hour long are intense enough for me!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not going to lie, the HBBC stuff gives me a headache with all that math. But it does seem like you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great week! I just don't know where you find the time to post your HBBC week....you are a champ!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woah, what a GREAT week! I would have straight passed out after 90mins of boot camp. You're a rockstar.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for keeping up with Happy, Healthy & Strong - I love to hear all of your comments and feedback!