Thursday, December 29, 2011

Monday....I mean Thursday Motivations?

I need to get my mileage back up for a Half Marathon in February - but I have.no.motivation - at.all

I told myself I would go to yoga yesterday and the gym today to run, but I seem to have lost my ambition....I have been working remote this week - which means sitting at the laptop with no interpersonal interaction all day, and serious lack of motivation!  This was the perfect quote, and now I am going to get my booty up, get dressed in workout clothes  and get to the gym!






3 comments:

  1. this time of year is so hard for motivation...for me especially. I think, sometimes we need breaks but I'm glad you pulled yourself together and headed to the gym! Yay for you :) I just started slow into running again. Winter is tough, glad we have each other :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh half marathon in February, that's exciting. I'm still trying to decide what my next move is...perhaps a half marathon in March? We'll see! I'm still in relaxation running mode post-marathon, so I TOTALLY get the low motivation level.
    Things to snap me out of it include running w/friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a great quote one time: "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday....see? There is no "some day"'

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for keeping up with Happy, Healthy & Strong - I love to hear all of your comments and feedback!