Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Motivations - National Pie Day!

My motivation this wonderful, cold, dreary Monday is brought to by RunnersWorld in honor of National Pie Day!  So get that run/cycle/lift in and enjoy a nice piece of you favorite pie, savory or sweet :)

Thank you Runnersworld.com

I might just have to bake up a pie this evening post spin/weights!


What is your favorite kind of pie?

I really love a good fruit pie, Strawberry Rhubarb was a childhood favorite, but now I don't really discriminate much - on the savory side, I am a lover of shepards pie - especially Mama Pea's version!



7 comments:

  1. i've been craving sweets lately so I hit up our local grocery store and bought one of their clearanced goodies--- angel food cake with whipped cream icing + sprinkes--- $1.50, SCORE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a big pie eater but I do love pumpkin. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pumpkin is always a yummy classic - I also discovered sweet potato pie a couple of years ago, a sweeter take on the classic pumpkin!

      Delete
  3. I love pie.....give me pumpkin or apple! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah - I don't really discriminate much with pie, but I would always choose a slice of fruit pie over cream pie.

      Delete
  4. in your settings, it doesn't allow me to respond to your comments- I think you have to choose for your email to be visible.

    anyway, Iphone has a different app called 'face time' - unsure if they have tango as well, so you would have to look in your market for that

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for keeping up with Happy, Healthy & Strong - I love to hear all of your comments and feedback!